Currently, I am living at home and working for the summer. This poses several benefits and challenges. My schedule is very full. Time gets filled quickly with working at least forty hours a week, visiting friends and family, taking an online class, preparing for two upcoming international trips, and maintaining a balance of everything else.
Several weeks ago, when I recognized how rapidly my health was regressing due a significant mold exposure, I realized I was going to have to makes some changes my daily routine. To put it lightly, I was no where near thrilled about the idea of a new set of scarifies and changes.
Since I did not have enough time to do a full lab work up for mold illness (I do have HLA gene indicators) nor to follow a protocol to release and heal from the biotoxins, I needed a different plan.
Below is how I decided to handle the situation using my personal experiences, knowledge from my mother (who is diagnosed with CIRS), and guidance from my functional medicine doctor.
I am, by absolutely no means, perfect. The routine I describe is my goal; it certainly does not happen every day and changes when I work evenings.
The first step to tackling any health problem is finding what does and doesn’t work in your schedule. Do what you can for now, and then take the next step to make more changes when you can.
- Wake up
- Drink a glass of water with fresh squeezed lemon and glucomannan fiber – 30 minutes before food and one hour before supplements
- Put frankincense and grapefruit essentials oils on my (injured) shoulder for anti-inflammatory purposes
- Sit and read the Bible and a devotional book
- Do either five minutes of physical therapy for my shoulder or five minutes of an ab workout
- Use a dry skin brush for several minutes on my entire body
- Eat breakfast
- Get dressed and ready for day
- Take supplements
- Leave for work with the car diffusor running
- Drink one bottle of water
- Take one dose of glutathione two hours after eating.
- Drink a second glass of water with glucomannan fiber
- Go for a short walk for fresh air and to stretch the legs
- Put essential oils on a different set of joints for anti-inflammatory purposes
- Eat lunch
One hour later
- Return to work
- Drink a second bottle of water
- Take one dose of activated charcoal two hours after eating
- Return home
- Change clothes – Put all clothes, bags, and shoes in a plastic sealed tub to avoid bringing biotoxins from work home
- Second round of essential oils on the same different set of joints
- Eat dinner
- Take supplements
- Get outside, even if it is just to sit
- Take second dose of glutathione two hours after eating
- Sit in the DIY Infrared Sauna for 30 minutes
- Use the tongue scraper, brush teeth, and floss
- Wash face and put clove oil on cystic acne
- Second round of essential oils on shoulder.
- Turn on air filter
- Run relaxing essential oils through diffuser while sleeping
- Change the pillow case and put it in the tub
- Turn off laptop and turn phone onto airplane mode for EMF purposes
- Go to bed
— I also attempt to do a 30 minute cardio workout three times a week in the evening.