Time is going fast! Only a few more months before I graduate and I’ve begun to think about what recipes I am going to be able to make will I’m at college. The lists below have a few of my own selections but the rest have been compiled with the help of many amazing bloggers! They are all grain and dairy free also!
- Hot ‘N Creamy Pumpkin Flax Cereal
- Frittata Breakfast Muffins
- Shakshuka (Eggs Baked in Tomato Sauce)
- Berry Coconut Breakfast Smoothie
- Grass-Fed Meat Vegetable Muffins
- Italian Pork Frittata
- Oven-Baked Pancakes
- Chickpea and Spinach Curry
- Favorite Roast Chicken
- Quick & Easy Fried Fish
- Roasted Chicken in a Slow Cooker
- Brazilian Garlikcy Collard Greens
- Easy Slow Cooker Cuban Ropa Vieja
- Butternut Squash Beef Chilli Stew
- Almond Crusted Chicken
- Lemon Oregano Chicken
- Ginger Chicken
- Roasted Hamburgers
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Spinach Strawberry Salad
- Easy Salsa
- Chili Sweet Potato Fries
- Beet Chips
- Garlic Broccolini
- Honey Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Root Veggie Un-Recipes
- Sweet Potato Tots
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce
- Easy Wilted Spinach
- Sweet Potato Patties
- Sweet Potato Apple Fennel Hash
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Lara Bars
- Choco-avocado Fruit Dip
- Tostones (Twice-Fried Green Plantains)
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Baked Bananas or Plantains
Eating food on campus? Here are 30+ Tips for Building a Healthy Meal at the Dining Hall
Looking for more resources? Here are three of my favorite bloggers who are also college students!
- How We Flourish: Chole is a college student and real food, health, and environmental blogger.
- Economies of Kale: Liz is a PhD student and shares her tips for eating well and saving money all while being a college student.
- Empowered Sustenance: Lauren is a college age blogger who will be returning to campus next fall. She writes about healing your body and shares her gluten-free recipes.
- Rubies & Radishes put together a 60+ Paleo Recipe Round Up and each has five or less ingredient.